AG is a group of award-winning accounting and audit services companies, headquartered in Singapore. Our audit firm in Singapore, AG Assurance PAC, provides the following audit services:
Top Audit Services Singapore
Our Audit Services
Why Choose Our Audit Firm In Singapore?
Highlight of Our Audit Service
- We communicate, meet up and discuss to understand your business.
- We customise our audit checklist based on your business. We do not believe one-for-all solution.
- We emphasize meeting your audit deadline.
- We analyse your business, find out weaknesses and suggest solutions.
- You will meet with our team of senior auditors and audit managersfor knowing more about your business model.
- Create a customised audit checklist based on your businessso that we can discuss about, and understand your business
- We will run through the checklist with youso that you are well-prepared for satisfying audit requirements in advance. We pride ourself in meeting your audit deadlines 50% faster than the industry-standard.
- We will analyze your business, find out weaknesses and suggest solutionsIn general, we can finalize your audits in 2-4 weeks, compared to the usual 4-8 weeks.
- Reduce cost, process & time.Audit time schedule will also be constantly reviewed and approved by audit partners. To ensure that your audits are finalized promptly before your deadlines.
Auditing & Accounting Standards
Every audit firm in Singapore is required to conduct audit in accordance with Singapore Standards of Auditing to ensure the quality of audit services.
In Singapore, Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) is adopted as the accounting standards in preparation of statutory financial accounts. SFRS are similar but not identical to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) after taking into accounts the Singapore economic and business context and circumstances.
How AG Prevents Audit Delay
For audit assignments with tight deadline, AG will perform interim audit, normally 2-3 months before financial year end. This is to minimise work and time in concluding the final audit after the financial year.
To facilitate smooth audit process, an audit requirements checklist will be tailor-made according to the client’s business model. We will run through the checklist with clients so that they can prepare themselves for satisfying audit requirements in advance.
AG employs risk-based audit methodology suggested by Singapore Standards of Auditing. In the audit planning stage, we will perform data crunching to identify key risky areas where audit testing will be performed to mitigate the audit risk. This enables us to focus our audit on risky areas which significantly reduces time, process and cost.
All audit assignments will be in charge by at least a senior auditor, supervised by audit managers to monitor audit progress and quality. Audit time schedule will be reviewed and approved by audit partners to ensure our prompt delivery of service.
Successful Case Study
Client A is a subsidiary (“ABC”) of a foreign-listed company, with approximate US$30mil in revenue per annum. Holding company requires ABC to submit its auditor report by end of February every year. However, the auditor of ABC failed to meet the deadline and finalised the audit around end of March. This seriously delayed the group reporting process and dividend repatriation by ABC to its holding company.
AG performed interim audit and prepared an audit checklist to better cooperate and communicate with Client A’s accounting team.
We managed to finalise our audit in early February, 3 weeks before deadline.
Client B (“BCD”) is a construction company with project revenue of more than S$10mil. Audit of BCD was qualified every year by its previous auditor due to improper project budgeting and cost allocation.
AG helped to revamp its business model by creating a cost centre, where BCD will outsource all projects to it.
Client B’s tax payable has reduced and its auditor report has improved from qualified opinion to clean report.