PAYROLL SERVICES SINGAPORE
At AG, our payroll services Singapore are at affordable price range. Companies without HR department in Singapore are more cost effective to outsource the human resource management to external professionals like AG, in view of strict and fast changing Singapore Employment Acts to ensure statutory compliance.
Our payroll services Singapore include:
- Generating monthly payroll
- Disbursement of salary
- Submission of CPF
- Submitting of National Service claim form
- Submitting of maternality claim form
- Preparation of IR8A
- Preparation of IR21 (Tax clearance for foreign employees)
- Maintaining leave record of each employee
- Updating employee data
WHY CHOOSE AG PAYROLL SERVICES SINGAPORE?
One-stop Solution. Having all services done at AG, enables reducing process, time and cost.
Quality & Convenience. AG uses reliable payroll system like Tally in processing payroll to ensure quality. Accurate payroll record can be immediately extracted upon client’s need.
Cost Effectiveness. Outsourcing payroll to AG is more cost effective than hiring a full time qualified HR accountants, not to mention the cost in setting up HR system which easily costs tens of thousands. Our payroll services Singapore charge is as low as S$30 / headcount.
Confidentiality. Payroll is confidential record. Outsourcing payroll to external professionals can serve as a safeguard to confidentiality.
WHY OUTSOURCE PAYROLL SERVICES
Therefore, it requires high speed generating of quality and accurate payroll record in order to meet the deadline of salary disbursement and CPF submission.
It is costly to set up a HR department and blacklist may be imposed by MOM if there is any non-compliance.
WHEN NOT TO OUTSOURCE PAYROLL
Company with a stable, fixed salaried staff and minimal change in tax obligation may be well better off processing payroll internally itself.
Company chooses to process payroll in-house for the following reason:
(1) it is more cost effective to process in-house than outsourcing. This especially truth when the payroll is straight forward and the volume is extremely low.
(2) maintain more control over payroll. Any last minute changes can be done immediately.
(3) it is more protective of payroll information