Due to current times and the situation in the world, it has been challenging for many companies to cope. There are a lot of challenges placed, but none as significant as the COVID-19 pandemic. Today, we are seeing a big shift from the standard office setting to a remote working environment.
To make your work easier, outsourcing your accounting services to an accounting firm in Singapore like Ackenting Group can bolster your financial response strategy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With a rapid-reporting plan in place, your business will be updated by our financial experts regularly, ensuring that you have a detailed financial perspective. During this time of crisis, keeping your team updated daily is as important as ever, and we can assist you with that.
When it comes to managing your team, there are three important priorities to be placed.
- Productivity – Manage the team’s productivity to make sure that you have a business and you all have income.
- Employee Well-Being – Check on your employee’s well-being, so you know how everyone is doing and what you can do to help.
- Results – Manage results and make sure that everyone is on the same productivity boat as you are.
How to lead your team remotely
You can lead your team remotely by doing the following:
- Schedule your meetings in the morning, and once again in the afternoon. When you are able to schedule a short meeting in the morning and a short meeting in the afternoon, you are able to check in on your people as soon as they logged in as well as before you log out. It also helps you and your team have a productivity window.
- Manage your time properly. Always make sure that you manage your time properly when you are in a meeting. Do not drag on meetings and be quick about your concerns. Your team could be struggling from the pandemic, and the best way to keep them productive is to keep their tasks at a minimum level.
- Make sure that everyone says what they are thinking. This can help you gather feedback and gain a general idea on how everyone is coping with the situation.
How do you maintain your team’s well-being?
To maintain your team’s well-being, you should look to be there for them.
- Check-in every once in a while. Always make time to talk with your key personnel. Ask them on how they’re doing and what you can do to help. It also boosts morale when they know that the company is there for them.
- Share tips on how they can create a conducive working environment at home and how they can maintain productivity.
- Ensure a clear and open communication channel for them to voice out any feedback or concerns about their work or their well-being.
Go the professional route
At the end of the day, you need to go on a more professional route. If you have prepared for your roles beforehand, there is a better and higher chance that your employees will be able to work better and stay productive despite being in a home environment.
Furthermore, when you have outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services to an accounting firm in Singapore like Ackenting Group, your company can better utilise financial information such as balance sheets, cash flow statement and more to navigate your way through the current crisis. We also provide company incorporation services and other business solutions – proper planning is vital, and we are here to aid in your financial decision-making process related to your company every step of the way.
If you require any assistance on accounting services, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65-66358767. At Ackenting Group, we offer a complimentary 30 minutes online consultation for us to better understand your business requirements.