Running a business does not only require you to shell out money for capital but also to give your full attention. You need to focus on core business goals so you can make important decisions right away. However, with all the processes that need your time and energy – i.e., tax, accounting, payroll, company incorporation, financing, etc. – you might not be able to do it all at once.
This is where a corporate service provider can help you.
What is a corporate service provider?
A company that offers corporate services renders all sorts of services to support businesses. Many corporations engage their services because of their experience and expertise in the following services:
- Incorporation services. They can register your company for you.
- SME accounting services in Singapore. A company like Ackenting Group can help your business with bookkeeping, payroll, and taxation services.
- Finance and banking services. They can furnish your management reports and financial statements.
- Business advisory and licensing services. They will take care of the application and acquisition of business licenses and other necessary permits that will allow you to operate your company legally in Singapore.
- Branding services. As a one-stop corporate services provider, Ackenting Group is able to help you build your own brand image and sales funnel to give you a competitive edge.
- Secretarial services. They can assist you with change in the company name, change in officers, ACRA statutory filing, preparation of director resolutions, preparation of minutes, etc.
There is a lot more that a corporate service provider can offer. And when you engage in their services, you’ll be able to enjoy the following benefits.
Save time and human resources
Complying with various requirements and doing all sorts of paperwork can take a lot of time and effort. But with the help of a corporate service provider, they can get the job done as efficiently and as quickly as possible so you can save time and human resources, saving you money in the process, too.
Minimise costs and increase efficiency
You might think that taking care of your accounting, taxation, payroll, and secretarial needs in-house can save you money. However, doing so means you will need to hire experts and acquire other resources, which can cost you more money in the long run. But if you engage the expertise and experience of a corporate service provider, like Ackenting Group, you’ll be able to save on costs, especially when it comes to overhead expenses.
Keep you updated with current Singapore laws and regulations
One of the biggest advantages of outsourcing your accounting, bookkeeping, corporation, and tax filing services in Singapore is that they have the knowledge and experience in helping ensure that your company is always up-to-date with laws and regulations about trademark, company incorporation, director resolutions, and nominee director, to name a few. This will help prevent any penalties or violations that can affect your operations.
Have a team you can rely on
A corporate service provider has a team of experts whom you can rely on to deliver prompt and accurate output at all times. Because you will be dealing with specialists, you can rest assured that all the services they render will comply with laws and regulations in Singapore. Aside from that, they are highly qualified, accredited, and experienced in various fields to ensure that they’ll be able to help you achieve your business goals.
Some companies may need the support of a corporate service provider more than others. For example, suppose your business is not able to comply with some of the legal requirements of incorporating a company. In that case, you’ll be able to save on costs and efforts if you outsource to a company that offers corporate services, including audit, accounting, branding, corporate financing, company secretary, payroll, and taxation, like Ackenting Group.
If you require any assistance on accounting services, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com or contact us at +65-66358767. At Ackenting Group, we offer a complimentary 30 minutes online consultation for us to better understand your business requirements.